is a NICU nurse, coach, course creator, and speaker for resilient, solution-seeking individuals looking to be Happy On Purpose and overcome personal health and wellness challenges.
Believe that you are capable of reaching your goals!
Have Carly Speak At Your Event
• Be not afraid...for I am with thee.
• Allowing God to guide us: Using first promptings.
• Be Still and Know: When you feel there isn’t enough time to do one more thing.
• I will not leave you comfortless: When your child attempts suicide.
• How to lose yourself in service, without losing yourself.
• Surviving when a loved one struggles with a mental health challenge.
• How to not lose yourself when raising a child with a mental illness.
• A faith-based approach to finding peace when your child attempts suicide.
• Mental illness: Putting aside the image of perfection.
• How 20 minutes a day can change your life and improve your happiness.
• Be of good cheer: Despite your hard things (faith-based).
• Happiness is a choice, for most of us anyway.
• It’s ok to be a masterpiece and a work in progress at the same time.
• How I learned to believe in me and lost over 140 lbs in the process.
• Losing weight and keeping it off: enduring to the end.
• Emotional eating: an unhealthy coping skill I learned to overcome by helping my child who cuts.
FROM OUR CLIENTS
Carly Peterson has a great ability to share her story in a real down-to-earth way that is easy to relate to and makes you have a desire to do better and also feel like you too can take steps to move forward on difficult situations in your own life. She faces tough topics openly and in a positive, honest, helpful way. She has a gift and I hope she will continue to share it and influence and support others.
Carly shares personal stories in a touching and humorous way that reminds me that I’m full of value and worth, despite the hardships I may go through.
After listening to Carly, I was excited to work on taking back my personal happiness. She reminded me that I can be ‘happy on purpose’.
Carly speaks from the heart. She tells it like it is. She doesn’t sugar coat it. Her energy is contagious. It feels like you are connecting with an old friend.